The second video in this series describes how to setup a workflow with Visual Studio Code for developing and debugging STM32 applications using the toolchain from the previous video.
In the video, the following is showm:
- Creating a makefile project for the Nucleo-F091RC devboard using the STM32CubeMX tool from ST-Microelectronics
- Download and install Visual Studio Code with the required plugins
- Configuring a project for C/C++ intellisense and syntax highlighting
- Configuring a project for debugging
- Adding an SVD-file for inspecting peripheral registers
- Basic Git operations in Visual Studio Code.